First Visit Information
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your first appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
Referral and Consents
- Current referral from your referring practitioner
- Details of any third party practitioner who will receive copies of our correspondence
- Signed consent to collection of personal information form (found on our website)
New Patient Forms
- Completed patient registration form (found on our website)
- Completed patient history form (found on our website)
Other Items to Consider Bringing
- Any relevant correspondence, test results or scan/xrays
- Any medication you may need to take during your visit with us. If you are diabetic, you may wish to bring food.
- Current distance and reading glasses
- Sunglasses to help with glare following dilation of pupils
- Medicare card, Department of Veterans’ Affairs card (which is applicable)
- Full Pension or health care card
- Private health insurance card with membership number and details.
- Please telephone our practice during business hours and, where possible, allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment to other patients.
- We recognise that your time is valuable, and we will always make every effort to run on time.
- There are occasions, however, where emergencies and/or patients who require a little more time will cause scheduling delays beyond our control.
- Please expect to be in our practice for a minimum of one hour. This may extend to two hours on some occasions.
- We apologise if we keep you waiting.